Baier’s complete line of multi-bolt manholes serves as a great inexpensive option for applications where frequent access is not required. Ideal for tank top covers, fuel and water tank access, inspection access to ship voids, bulkheads access, barges, sanitary and digester tanks, clean outs and more. These water-tight manholes feature simple designs and utilize high strength steel.
Baier offers a complete line of manholes with configurations and hardware combinations to meet your requirements. These industry-standard marine closures are used on workboats, and equipment worldwide. Baier’s simply-designed manholes have served the industrial marine and fishing industries as flush deck boat hatches for the past 60 years.
- High strength carbon steel construction
- Hardware combinations of compatible metal alloys prevent galling and corrosion (Available on selected models - see Manhole Matrix for details)
- High-quality neoprene rubber gaskets ensure water tight seal (oil resistant Buna-N Optional)
- Neoprene Gasket material is UV resistant to prevent cracking and memory fatigue
- Flush screw-down models offer a smooth-surfaced manhole that prevents catching and snagging
- Speciality features such as 3” NPT fill points and handles available on some models
- Raised coamings available on many models
For more details about all of the manholes available please see the complete feature set matrix available on the technical drawing.